Friday, August 30, 2013

Day 7 & 8 (Aug 29th & 30th)

Okay so I'm putting yesterday and today together cuz I honestly didn't do much. So here goes...

Yesterday
1. I went to the immigration office to apply for my alien registration card. It was packed, took 2 hours (since I got there when it opened) and honestly, was way worse than being at the DMV.

2. Afterwards, me and my buddy tried to go to Itaewon (a region near the army base and a hotspot for foreigners) but it was raining pretty bad so we decided to go home.

3. Had jajangmyun for lunch (noodles with thick black bean sauce topped with onions...a lot of onions...) and it was good. Yeah, I kinda picked out the onions. There was way too much for my taste. Oh and the tea at the restaurant we went to is the bomb.

4. Came home, watched TV, and had a burger and fries for dinner. The burger was delish but I ate it before I got to take a picture of it.

Today
1. All I did was watch Korean dramas and took a nap. Yeah...I know. But I decided it was a resting day because my legs hurt from all the walking and I'm lazy.

2. Had a burger and fries for dinner again at the same burger place except I ordered a different burger. It was delicious and this time I took a picture.

I know this sounds sooooooooo fun but classes start on Monday so I'm trying to get a break and rest before then. No, I lied. I'm actually too lazy to go anywhere because I've been tired. Since being here my sleep has been all irregular. Or should I say more regular since I actually go to bed and get up at reasonable hours. Anwho I'm more fatigued than usual so I'm just gonna rest up. That and I've been sweating like crazy because of the heat and humidity here (which is gross). I've also been breaking out which upsets me. So...that's it for today. Thanks for reading my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment