Monday, August 26, 2013

Day 4 (Aug 26th)

Well...I didn't do much today so this post may not be entertaining. So I will make a list since it's easier to read that way.

1. I ate breakfast. It was good.

2. I walked through Sinchon trying to find a phone place to get a SIM card but no one spoke English and it was...an experience. (I did manage to get one though, although it doesn't have a data plan but...I guess I'll make the best  of it and just immerse myself in my surroundings instead of immersing myself in my phone.)

3. I ate this yummy dessert that reminded me of Sunos but it wasn't.

4. I ate dinner with my hallmate in my room and we watched TV. (Miley Cyrus is a mess guys...)

5. Went to bed. Done!

Considering how I only took pictures of what I ate today...I'll post it up later since my phone is dead. Thanks for reading my blog guys!
Mandu (Fried Version)
Strawberry Bingsu

No comments:

Post a Comment