Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Day 6 (Aug 28th)

Okay so today I went on a city tour which honestly wasn't quite a city tour. Just a bunch of cool sights. So we went to Namsangol Hanok Village which is a...hanok village. I can't really describe it. Anyway, we tried on hanbok (which is traditional Korean clothing and imma buy me one before I leave here), and I saw a bunch of cute little kindergartners that I wanted to hug. Asian babies are so adorable. It made me miss my sister but she's way taller than them.

Afterwards I ate lunch which was very hot. It had bean sprouts, squid, and rice in it and I forgot what it's called. Then we went to the National Museum where I saw cool stuff. Yeah I know, so descriptive. You guys just gotta be here. It's like way too much to explain but...I took pictures so you guys can sort of second-hand experience it.

After the museum, we went to a place called Samsung Delight which was like nerd heaven and I'm sure if I had enough money my house would be filled with the stuff in there. Basically we learned about Samsung, and the cool new trinkets they got. There was one TV that was showing two shows simultaneously and if you wore these glasses that go with the TV, you can watch either one of the two shows just by itself. No more fighting over the TV!

And finally after the long field trip, I went to Myeongdong with a group of people and we ate a bunch of street food which were delicious. The egg bread is to die for...if you like eggs. But don't literally die for it, that's bad for your health.

You know, surprisingly, Seoul has like a bunch of "American" restaurants like: taco bell, outback, mickey d's, burger king, krispy kreme, dunkin doughnuts, KFC, and even auntie anne's pretzels. Cool isn't it? Although I haven't seem a Popeye's yet...that would be AMAZING!




























No comments:

Post a Comment