Monday, October 28, 2013

Feelin' Myself

October 25th through 28th. Here goes.

Friday the 25th, me and Halima went to get our hair done. Woke up early and headed to Itaewon because getting your hair done is seriously an all-day event. Halima needed to get her hair relaxed. And I...had no idea what I was going for. At the hair place, the ajumma convinced me to get what was called a "magic straight perm". After a 3-step process and 4 hours of being in the salon, our hair was done and now I don't have unruly frizzy wavy hair. I told my mom and she just complained about me wasting money on my hair (even though she suggested I get my nose done while I was in Korea). Yeah...my mom's weird. For lunch, we went to Home Plus in Hapjeong and their cafeteria has reasonably-price and delicious food. I ordered the chicken cutlet with omurice. It was magical! Halima got some spicy octopus thing with fried-rice. It was delicious too but spicy. Really spicy.

I also had a midterm that day so after my midterm, me and my friends went to a bar and for $15, you get all you can drink cocktails. The drinks had virtually no alcohol in them, mainly fruit-juice, but they were good. After that, we went club-hopping in Hongdae. A bunch of people were wearing Halloween costumes (yes, already) and it was flippin' freezing. Two things I learned from this outing. 1. Some people have really strange costumes and they have no business wearing it. And 2. Taco Bell here is super expensive for no reason.

Saturday I slept all day until I had to go to this flannel-themed birthday party in Yeouido Park. You couldn't tell the party had a theme because it was freakin' freezing. It was fun though...even if I couldn't feel my fingers. Sunday was the same. Didn't do much. Went to church and slept through the whole thing (sorry > . <) and had jajangmyeon and tangsooyook. Told yah I'm getting addicted. After that, me and my friends went shopping for another birthday gift for another friend and went home.

Today, the 28th, I had class and went to dance class. Today's dance lesson was break dancing. Yeah...you read it right. We just learned basic choreo and two freezes. One of which I couldn't do. I tried but failed miserably. I even landed wrong and hurt my shoulder. Now it's bruised. *Cries* Before dance class, I went to another birthday party but this time, it wasn't outside. We just went out for dinner; and for dinner, we had grilled meat. If you didn't know, meat is my favorite food. I'm sure I could eat like 8 servings of meat by myself. I don't know if that's good for you but I don't really care. It was good and that's all that matters.

If you're wondering about the title of this blog entry, I will explain it for you. Ever since I got my hair done, I've felt fabulous all weekend. Hence, the name of this blog entry. Can't explain it any other way. I totally dig myself. And really, what's not to like? I'm awesome. And thus, I end on that note. ^ ^

Hair Did

Home Plus Food

New Hair & New Glasses

Dance Outfit
Birthday Party Meat Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment