Monday, October 7, 2013

Can We Chill?

I believe this is the October 5th-7th post. And if it isn't, too bad because my days are all running together...as per usual. I blame senioritis.

Okay so Saturday the 5th, I lounged around in my room until about 3:30 trying to figure out what to do with my life. It was super uneventful. Everyone kind of had plans but I wanted to go shopping and it's not really any fun by yourself. Then my friend Yunsoo said she was going to we headed to Myeongdong. Honestly, we didn't spend much time there. Just kinda browsed about. I bought a bunch of food and a pair of leggings. Just so you guys know, the KFC here does not have mashed potatoes. You get french friends...yup. French fries. The McDonald's is pretty good though but you don't get honey mustard. In fact, only the KFC has honey mustard. After shopping, I got back and went on another date with oppa. I enjoyed it.

On Sunday I went to church where the preacher talked about dealing with debt. It was honestly quite a good message even if I accidentally slept through part of it. (I was super tired.) I know it's odd to attend church when I'm Buddhist but...everybody deals with debt right? Right after church, me and Halima attended a free k-pop concert in Gangnam. Before that, we went to a restaurant where I got jjajangmyeon and it was legit, the best I've had so far. At the concert, Exo, Girl's Day, Inifinte, and Shinee performed. I had a perfect view...of the giant monitors and it was great. All the performances were good (some groups mostly lip-synced which was...no comment) and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Probably because where I stood, no one was crowding me. If they did I would've been upset.

Today I woke up, showered, did homework, went to class, took a nap, went to another class, ate dinner, and went to dance class (all in that order). Classes were...well...classes I supposed. Nothing special really. Dinner was delicious. I had dolsot bibimbap which is bibimbap cooked in a stone bowl so the rice is all nice and has a crunch to it. Side dishes included broccoli and I tore it up. Haven't had broccoli in so long. It was really magical. As for dance class, it was great as always and I think I'm getting better. Well that's all you guys. Hope you're not getting bored to death.

Now, I must get to studying since it is now 2:00am here and I believe I have procrastinated enough. Toodles!

Dance Class Taught by Thomaz (Can We Chill)

EXO, Girl's Day, and Infinite

SHINee Showcase

Best Jjajangmyeon Thus Far

Dolsot Bibimbap

No comments:

Post a Comment