Sunday, October 13, 2013

Bonnie & Clyde

 October 12th and 13th:

So...how shall I begin this post. How about I start with Saturday the 12th. I honestly, don't really remember what I did. I think I just went to Yongsan. Yup sure did. So, I went to Yongsan and got a new used phone from the electronics market there. It was only 130,000 won and I like it. After that, me and Halima just mosied on over to I'Park Mall and watched the HAC Teenager Dance Competition. The dancing was...alright. I'm not really one to talk since I couldn't do better even if I tried. But nonetheless, all the students seemed to have a passion for dance and I commend that. They seemed like nice kids. ^ ^ And now I sound incredibly old so I'm going to move on. When we got home, it was freezing so we ordered take-out from Mr. Chicken. You know they don't charge a delivery fee here? How great is that?!?

Sunday, I went to see Bonnie & Clyde the Musical with Halima. The musical was...an experience. It was in Korean so I didn't really know what the dialogue entailed but I could sort of get the gist of what was going on. Basically, we only went to see it because Key of SHINee would be playing Clyde. The singing was...subpar? I don't know...I just felt it left something to be desired. That's why I said it was an experience. I don't regret going to watch it, nor do I think it was awful. It was just...okay and interesting to watch. After the show, girls rushed down to the basement to try and catch a glimpse of Key leaving which I found ridiculous. There was like a massive pack of them! All of whom were young. Poor girls...Anywho, that's what happened this weekend. ^ . ^ 

Chungmo Art Hall
HAC Dance Competition
Hoodie Swag
Bonnie & Clyde

No comments:

Post a Comment