Monday, September 16, 2013

Uhhh...What Happened?

So this post basically starts on the night of Friday the 13th and ends tonight, September 16. And must I say, it really was Friday the 13th because some crazy stuff happened. I won't go into too much detail because...well...I just won't; but it went something like this...

Me and my friends went to eat dinner in Hongdae. It was delicious and seriously, you guys should've been there. There were a bajillion dishes I don't know the names of and now I know I don't really like sundae (which are blood sausage). It has a supper weird taste...I don't know...not really my cup of tea. My other friend happens to really like it though. But anywho, we had food and then we went to this playground where everything was grafittied up and people were drinking. Honestly, kids shouldn't play there. It was basically a place everyone sat and drank. Interesting to say the least...

After sitting around and watching this drunk ajusshi dance, we went club hopping. It was actually really fun and the music was good (they played music I liked). Toward the end of the night, everything was a big blur. It rained and me and my friends got home by subway. That's it.

Saturday night, I also went out. One of my dance sunbaes had a performance and there was an after party afterwards so me and friends went to that. It was awkward at first, but then more people came and there was a dance-off (I was not a participant). I saw many dance styles and everyone was really cool. Now if only people would stop smoking in the clubs here and destroying my lungs. > . <

Sunday, I woke up early and went to church with my friend. Yeah, I know I'm Buddhist but I still went to church to learn and see what it was like. And I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Although I'm not Christian and don't believe in their particular God, the sermon was good and it opened my eyes to the commandment "Thou shall not steal." I think most of my friends would've really enjoyed it as well. I also met some cool people.

Hmmmm let's see...today I went to class. It was...class. And I'm pretty sure I have senioritis. I also went to a free hiphop class taught by one of my sunbaes and it was fun. Apparently, I did really well so I was happy. :) That's all folks! I don't have class til 4:00PM tomorrow so woot woot!
Random Exercise Equipment by the River, Jajangmyun, and Delicious Pork
Friday Dinner and Drunk Ajusshi

No comments:

Post a Comment